Tuesday, August 19, 2014

TOP 4


My Favorites





Falsies Mascara- Definitely my go-to mascara! I usually put on a few layers of it to make my lashes look long and thick.


Suave Dry Shampoo- Absolutely great for those days when you can't get to washing your hair but don't want your hair to look flat.

Nivea Lip Balm- One of my favorite, wait no, my absolute favorite lip balm to wear. I'm not too much a fan of lipstick, but I love a light pink lip color. With this lip balm, it both moisturizes and has great color.


Sally Hansen Nail Polish- I love this nail polish because you only need one or two layers to get the desired color. My favorite colors are the "Lacey Lilac" and "Breezy Blue", mostly because I prefer a light, pastel color for nails rather than a bold and bright shade.

2 comments:

  1. These picks are amazing! Loovee that blanket coat from Topshop!
    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the blanket coat that's trending this year! The Topshop one is such a great-looking alternative!

      Delete