Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Collection Favorites: Mulberry Autumn/Winter 2014

Hello to you all. I can't believe its almost the end of August and with it the end of summer. Even though summer will soon be leaving us and taking away with it, sandals and shorts, autumn brings with it boots, coats and cozy knit sweaters. Since autumn is approaching, I'm already looking to Autumn/Winter fahsion, looking for new elements to add to my wardrobe. As I was looking online, I came across this new Mulberry campaign for A/W 2014, starring Cara Delevigne, the it girl in modeling at the moment. As I scrolled through these looks, I became absolutely enchanted with them. Going back to its British heritage, Mulberry brings quintessentially British tradition back to its clothing. Simple knitted sweaters in a span of colors representing the English countryside to the prints we have come to love and equate with Britain, this collection is everything I love. Plaids, cross body bags, warm knitted sweaters, everything that fall fashion is about. Not to mention the lovely and oh so British brogues, or oxfords as they are called, which I happen to love for their ability to make any outfit look prim and proper and simply for their adorability factor of 10. I will definitely be looking to incorporate elements of this Mulberry collection into my wardrobe this autumn and winter, of course with more affordable versions of these looks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment